Just like any other business expense, much of the stress associated with taxation can be avoided with effective taxation planning. That’s why at Singapore Tax Accounting Services, we provide our clients comprehensive insights, know-how and processes that incorporate innovative technologies to ensure their financial information is accurate and in compliance. Our forensic understanding of the taxation process and proactive taxation planning strategies will ensure you’re kept ahead of the game and clear of any nasty surprises at the end of financial year in all areas of tax.
Our Singapore Tax Planning services include the following and much more:
- Corporate and personal tax preparation
- Matters related to Goods and Services Tax, and all other taxes in Singapore
- Cross-border tax, particularly in China, Singapore and Philippines
- Managing tax audits
- Tax litigation
- Tax structure while finalising the deal structure
- Succession planning
- Structured finance
- Restructuring the business
- Transfer Pricing and inter-company charges
- Tax efficient corporate structures and cross-border transactions
- Advice on withholding tax, permanent establishment, capital vs revenue gains issues
- Advice on mergers and acquisitions from tax and finance optimisation perspectives
- Advice and assistance in the tax incentives or advanced ruling applications
- Advice and assistance in the review of sale and purchase agreements, licensing/royalty agreements, management/technical services agreements and others.
Why engage Singapore Tax Accounting Services
Business restructuring to optimise tax obligations
We provide excellent consultancy on the increasing risks and possibilities affecting your company in an evolving and dynamic tax environment. We ensure that by managing your taxation planning and implementing organisational modifications, your business will grow to the best it can be.
Relocate to Singapore stress-free
If you are considering relocating your business to Singapore, you require proper guidance and accurate tax planning. With our breadth experience with such clients, we are here to assist you in structuring your overseas operations to minimise the risk of paying extra in taxes.
Discover why businesses are attracted to this island nation in our detailed guide on corporate tax in Singapore.
Cross-border taxation expertise
The Singapore government has signed over 21 free trade agreements (FTAs) with 27 economies and 76 comprehensive avoidance of double tax agreements (DTAs). These agreements allow cross-border trading and business to flourish and help minimise tax barriers to the flows of trade, investment, technical expertise. With a growing presence across the region, we are ideally placed to advise you on the nuances of FTAs and DTAs to help manage your cross-border taxation matters.
Here’s what you need to know about foreign sourced income and avoidance of double taxation in Singapore.
You can trust our certified professionals to have the right domain expertise and experience for handling your taxation planning. They will review
- Audited financial statements for the last three to five years
- Auditor’s Reports
- Company’s credit report, if available
- Company’s general ledger
- Schedule of all indebtedness and contingent liabilities and all local and foreign income tax returns for the last three to five years
- Tax obligations and anomalies, which may also include transfer pricing policies.
Do your taxation planning effectively and free of stress
Our forensic understanding of Singapore's taxation regime ensures your taxation planning goes smoothly and without hidden surprises on tax matters at the end of the financial year.