2.1 What personal information we collect?When you use the Services (such as when you register with A7 IoB® or request for information through our Websites), We collects, amongst others, the following information.
- First and Last Names
- Business email address
- Phone number
- Group Name
- Job Level
2.2 Why and how do we use the information?The personal information collected is used to:
- Provide and deliver the Services you have requested
- Create Customer profiles and give the Customer access to the Services
- Operate our internal operations, systems, products, and services
- Understand the Customers’ and Visitors’ experiences with a view to enhance the Customers’ and Visitors’ experiences of our services and products
- Provide customer service related to our products and services
- Send service-related information associated with our products and services, including confirmation but not limited to actions taken (e.g. change of password), invoices raised, updates and enhancements, security alerts plus support and administrative messages
- Provide updates on promotions, upcoming events, and news about our products and services
2.3 With whom do we share the information?We may share your personal information with service providers we hire to perform services on our behalf, for example the generation of invoices and bills. These service providers do not have the right to use your personal information for their own purposes. SingaporeTaxAccounting.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you to other persons, except under the following circumstances:
- When we have your permission
- We may disclose your personal information to comply with laws or in response to legal processes
- We may share aggregated, anonymized or statistical information, including demographics data
2.4 Your rights relating to the personal information we collect?You have rights to:
Be informedWe are obliged to inform you how your personal information will be used.
AccessYou have the right to request access to your personal information.
RectificationYou are entitled to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Erasure (right to be forgotten)This right entitles you to:
- Have your personal information erased
- Cease further dissemination of your personal information
- Potentially have third parties halt processing of your personal information
Restrict ProcessingYou have the right to request the restriction or suppression of the processing of your personal information.
Personal Information PortabilityYou have the right to obtain and reuse your personal information. It allows you to move, copy or transfer your personal information easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
ObjectYou have the right to object to the use of your personal information for direct marketing.
Automated ProfilingWe use anonymized data in our profiling activities
2.5 When do we delete the information?In order for us to delete your personal information you must formally submit a request for deletion via email to info@SingaporeTaxAccounting.com. Upon receiving a request via email we will process your request and will delete the requested personal information within 5 working days of receipt of the request to delete. You will receive two separate emails during the deletion process:
- Email to confirm your request to delete – you must reply to this email in order for us to process the deletion request.
- Once we have received your confirmation to delete we will process the deletion request. Once we have completed the deletion you will receive a second email confirming that your personal information has been deleted.